Admissions open in the Institute of Allied Health Sciences, for session 2014-15 (Doctor of Physical Therapy (5 years) 4 years B.Sc (Hons) Programme
RAWALPINDI MEDICAL COLLEGE & ALLIED HOSPITAL RAWALPINDI
INSTITUTE OF ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES
Affiliated with University of Health Sciences, Lahore
B.Sc (Hons) 4 Years Programme
Institute of Allied Health Sciences:-
Institute of Allied Health Sciences was established in November 2007 and classes of first batch of B.Sc (Honors) started in first week of February 2008. The purpose of the establishment of the institute was to produce quality technologists / Allied Health Professionals to provide quality care / diagnostic services in the field of Physiotherapy, Orthotics & Prosthetics, Optometry & Orthoptics, Medical Imaging Technology & Medical Laboratory Technology.
University of Health Sciences approved following four years Programmes for B.Sc (Honors) at RMC Allied Health Science Institute, Rawalpindi.
1. Doctor of Physical Therapy (5 Years).
2. Medical Imaging Technology.
3. Medical Laboratory Technology.
4. Optometry & Orthoptics.
5. Orthotics & Prosthetics.
Institute of Allied Health Sciences offers an unparalleled academic education as well as access to a wide spectrum of clinical experiences. The faculty of the Institute of Allied Health Sciences has outstanding scholars and clinicians. In addition, many of our faculty members are professional leaders who establish the trends that will affect trainees, their practices and the patients they will serve in the future. The basic subject like Anatomy, Physiology, Pathology, Biochemistry and Behavioral Sciences are taught by faculty members of RMC.
- Minimum 60% marks in F.Sc (Pre-Medical) or Equivalent.
- Age Limit: 17 to 30 year.
- Admission process starts with the publication of advertisement in the month of December / January.
- There are total 100 seats (20 seats for each discipline).
- Selection is made strictly on merit (FSc marks) by the selection committee.
- There are no quota seats.
- No hostel, accommodation and Transport facilities are provided.
- After the selection the classes start in March every year.
B.Sc (Hons) Programme
Institute of AHS / RMC
Phone No: 051- 9290770 (direct)
051-9290755 Ext: 328.
Address: B.Sc (Hons) Programme Institute of Allied Health Sciences, Rawalpindi Medical College New Teaching Block, Holy Family Hospital Rawalpindi.